Sunday, January 11, 2015

The Cheapest Data Plan For PC Users


 Do you still use MTN night plan? I just even remember this morning that there is a plan called MTN Night Plan which gives you 4.5GB for N2,500… but MTN is too trickish with it. I’ve been using Airtel 9GB for N3,500 on my PC for quite some times now, and I must say it actually served me well before it was blocked. I really wish it can be re-open by Airtel NG.


When it comes to data usage on PC, you’ll always have varieties of options depending on what you do specifically with you PC. Some people love to download heavy stuffs; some are just internet surfers without any downloading while some hidden applications are busy consuming your data. But this morning, I’ll quickly air my opinion, on the best affordable data plan for PC users.


Glo: You all know that you can’t use glo blackberry plan on PC because you can’t change your modem imei. No matter how you try too, it won’t work. But you have a better option which I think is even sweeter that MTN Night Plan.

 Do you know that you can get cheap big data with Glo Mobile Broadband at a cheaper rate?

Do you know that you can get:
2.5GB data for N2,000
4.5gb for N3,000
12GB for N5,000

You too compare, current Airtel Android Plan will give you 2GB for 2k, 4GB for N3,500; not as if it will even carry you till the end of the month ooo… You can’t use MTN night plan during the day the moment you consume your extra 1.5GB… even VPN this days won’t allow you use it. Etisalat to me is nothing to write home about even if you are buying it from 3rd party reseller. It zaps on PC.

In my opinion, Glo is suitable for PC users any time, any day. Mind you, this Glo plan equally works on iPhones, tablets, BB10, window phones etc but I’m more specific about PC users.

How Can I Get this Plan?

For 2.5GB data, dial *127*55#
For 4.5GB data, *127*54#
For 12GB data, dial *127*11#

Don’t be confuse, ask your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT ...