Thursday, August 15, 2019

Get Double Data and Bonus With This Method

There is this new trend in the telecommunication industry I am yet to understand. Old customers are hardly appreciated, new customers
are the real deal. My experience over the past week has proved beyond reasonable doubt that the big rewards stands with new customers.

MTN
Remember the #200 for 1gb subscription? Scarcely will you find any old Sim still enjoying that offer. All you'll see is.:
Sorry! You are not eligible for this offer. Please dial *131*1# to buy MTN data bundle. Thank you!
So I went back to their store to request a new MTN Sim, unsurprisingly I was able to do this subscription. After few weeks it also ended on this Sim, and I was told I'm not eligible again, but I have really enjoyed it beyond doubt.
It's really scarce for MTN to give your credit bonus when you recharge. But even on 100 recharge card on my new MTN Sim, I receive as much as 500 naira bonus.
Recharge of N100.00 was successful. You have received N500.00 for Natl local calls/SMS & N200.00 data bonus to browse all websites,Valid for 7days. Dial *559*43# to view bonus.1.5GB! NOW N1000 Valid for 30days dial *131*106#
So I decided to go for their monthly subscription just to have enough for the month, and I was still surprised at the result. Recharged 1000, I got 5000 bonus for call. Subscribe to their 1000 for 1.5gb, got extra 1.5gb.
That's more than double of what I'm supposed to have. Hence, I realized the focus is arresting the heart of new subscribers, while the old customers can sort themselves out.
Glo
When GLO discontinue a subscription, it is discontinued on all sims. But the GLO OGA sim bonus works wonder when you use new Sim. Unsurprisingly, even their advert will tell you this.
On my former sim, 500 Naira will give you #2500 for call, and 800 + 250 MB for data. That's massive right? But that's not what I should be getting.
So I bought a new Glo sim and now I got the real deal.
So you can see that both network I've tested with are keen on rewarding new subscribers than old. So if you want the big data reward and call card, get a new Sim and keep the party going.

1 comment:

  1. More health content on https://spicedessay.com/2019/08/16/10-new-natural-remedies-for-acne-pimple/

    ReplyDelete

WE LOVE IT WHEN YOU COMMENT ...